India World Foundation Accepts members on the following Terms & Conditions:
Membership of IWF is open for any individual or institution or NGO, Charitable or Educational institution that :
- Fully agree and believe in what IWF stands for
- Are keenly committed to improving the quality of life of the poor and the downtrodden
- Can offer their valuable time, energy, services and ideas
- Strongly want to serve the humanity
- Have a positive approach to problem solving
- Act rationally for the benefit of the society at large
- Are prepared to sacrifice for the good of the humanity
A token membership to be charged as per the following categories
- For individuals – annual membership fee of Rs 1,100/ -- or $ 30 Dollor
- For individuals – Life membership fee of Rs 21,000/ -- or $ 500 Dollor
- For Institutions – Annual membership fee of Rs 25,000 / -- or $ 600 Dollor
- For Institutions – Life membership fee of Rs 51,000/ -- or $ 1000 Dollor
- For Students – Annual membership fee of Rs 500/ -- or $ 10 Dollor
- The Fees can be paid in Cash/DD/Cheque only against a receipt
- Membership application to be screened and approved by the Board of Trustees
- Membership is liable to be cancelled / terminated if a member is found to indulge in any anti-social, unlawful activities. The Board of Trustees are authorized to take punitive action without serving a show cause notice to the erring member.
- The rules and regulations of the trust are applicable to all the members equally.
- Membership is open to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and Foreign Nationals also. All the posts in IWF are honorary.